Easy to adjust and maintain, Hunter’s G70B golf and large turf rotor is also the ideal choice for the customer on a budget. The B Series rotors provide all the standard features you want for mid-distance coverage including a time-tested gear drive, convenient through-the-top servicing, and a sturdy, impact-resistant flanged body. Plus Hunter’s precision-engineered PressurePort™ nozzling system reduces velocity and pressure to the secondary nozzles while increasing droplet size. The result is they deliver uniform distribution every time.
Hunter G70B Features
- Full circle water lubricated gear-drive
- Exclusive PressurePort™ technology delivers uniform and consistent coverage
- Closed-case design helps prevent sticking riser and leaking seals
- Flexible performance with 6 nozzles to choose from
- Full circle
B = Block checks up to 10′ in elevation change
- #15 to #28
- 6 standard trajectory (25 degrees)
- Discharge rate: 58.5lts/min to 127lts/min
- Radius: 16.2mts to 22.9mts
- Pressure range: 50 to 100 PSI (3.4 to 6.9 bars)
- Pressure rating: 150 PSI
All B Series rotors have a recessed area on the flange to accommodate installation of custom yardage markers.