K Rain Proplus
K-Rain’s complete line of residential and commercial rotors and rotary sprinklers set the industry standard for performance, reliability, versatility, ease of installation and use. Packed with innovative features and patented, water-efficient options, K-Rain Sprinklers have every application uniformly covered. Smarter Irrigation for a Greener World!
K Rain Proplus Rotor Sprinkler
The K Rain Proplus Sprinkler is the leader in its class.
Set it and forget it. Our patented Arc Memory Clutch returns the rotor to its pre-set position. Designed for medium to large landscape areas, the PROPLUS® adjustable arc and full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with 13 numerically coded, interchangeable nozzles (8 Standard Nozzles, 4 Low Angle Nozzles and 1 Pre-Installed 2.5 Nozzle).
The K Rain Proplus is packed with features that ensure reliability, saving the installer time, money and needless frustration.
Excellent nozzle performance delivers an exceptional fall out pattern. In independent testing by C.I.T, the PROPLUS® delivered up to 90% uniform coverage
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 5” Riser-Perfect for taller grass.
- ¾” Female NPT Inlet-Replaces all standard rotors.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation-Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 degrees to a continuous circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings-Clearly indicates the current watering patter and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch-Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time proven Patented Reversing Mechanism-Assures continuous reverse and return..over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser-Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover-Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles– Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet -3/4” Female Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range – 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range – .5 to 10 GPM
- Pressure Rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate – .06 to .5 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) – 7 ½ ” / 17” for High Pop
View the K Rain Proplus Rotor range in our Online Shop