K-Rain Mini Pro Rotors
Whether you’re installing a new sprinkler system, or servicing an existing one, let K-Rain’s innovative and easy to use irrigation products beautify your landscape! With a full range of water-conserving sprinklers, sprays, spray nozzles, electric irrigations valves and water-smart controllers, we have your lawn and garden irrigation needs efficiently covered.
K-RAIN is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of Gear Driven Rotors, Sprinklers, Sprays, Controllers and Valves for the commercial and residential irrigation markets. With more than 90 patents and over 35 years of industry experience, our advanced design and engineering have made K-RAIN products the easiest to install, set, and use.The K-Rain Mini Pro Rotor Sprinkler is perfect for irrigating small lawn and landscape areas and saves water and money when used to replace spray heads.
When considering the industry leading K-Rain Mini Pro Rotor Sprinkler, think water efficiency. Now available in three popular heights and compatible with a wide selection of nozzles, the K-Rain Mini Pro Rotor brings flexibility to sprinkler system design.
K-Rain Mini Pro Rotor
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc-Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- ½” Inlet-Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Adjustable to 360 Degrees – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 to 360 degrees.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet – ½” Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range – 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range – .75 to 3.3 GPM
- Pressure Rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate – .22 to .41 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) – 6”
- Recommended Spacing – 17’ to 28’
- Radius – 17’ to 30’
- Nozzle Trajectory – 26 degrees
- Riser Height – 4”, 6”, 12”
Check out our K-Rain mini Pro Rotors Online Shop