Hunter Roam Remote Control
The Roam Remote Allows for Controller Operation Up To 1,000 Feet (305mts)
Feeling like you need to be in two places at once? Finally, you don’t need to walk back to the controller to stop and start a manual watering cycle. The Hunter Roam Remote lets you do just that: Roam wire-free for simple remote operation. The mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam Remote will operate up to a 1000-foot range. Keep your cool during winterization; get it done quickly and easily with only one worker instead of two. For use with Hunter controllers with SmartPort connections, the Roam Remote offers features other remotes cannot, at a price we all like. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is tough enough for anything with its sturdy ABS construction, but small enough to fit in your pocket. On hand and in demand.
The ability to remotely command a controller means system operators never have to walk back and forth from a valve box to stop and start manual watering cycles. It also means that during winterization, system shutoffs can get done quickly and easily with only one worker instead of two. A mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam will operate up to 1,000 feet from the controller. It is compatible with all Hunter controllers currently in production, and discontinued models that feature a SmartPort connection. The Hunter Roam offers features other remotes do not at a reasonable price. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Designed to work with Hunter X-Core, Pro-C, PCC, I-Core and ACC controllers through a SmartPort® connection
- 128 programmable addresses for use with multiple Roam remotes in the same neighborhood
- Run manual watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Programmable run times: 1 to 90 minutes
- Range: Up to 1,000 ft. (line of sight)
- Transmitter power source: 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, 10 mA (provided by controller)
- System operating frequency: 433 MHz
- FCC approved
- Warranty: 2 years
View the Hunter Roam Remote and Controllers in our Online Shop