With a wide range of performance to choose from, the Hunter G75B Series rotors are easy on the budget
Easy to adjust and maintain, Hunter G75B golf and large turf rotor is also the ideal choice for the customer on a budget. The B Series rotors provide all the standard features you want for mid-distance coverage including a time-tested gear drive, convenient through-the-top servicing, and a sturdy, impact-resistant flanged body. Plus Hunter’s precision-engineered PressurePort™ nozzling system reduces velocity and pressure to the secondary nozzles while increasing droplet size. The result is they deliver uniform distribution every time
Hunter G75B Features
- Adjustable arc water lubricated gear-drive
- 50 to 360 degree adjustable arc range
- Arc adjustable anytime; un-installed, installed or while in operation
- QuickSet-360 adjustable arc and non-reversing full-circle in one rotor
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Exclusive PressurePort™ technology delivers uniform and consistent coverage
- Closed-case design helps prevent sticking riser and leaking seals
- Flexible performance with 9 nozzles to choose from
- Full-Circle/Part-Circle (50° to 360°)
B = Block checks up to 10′ in elevation change
- #8 to #28
- 9 standard trajectory (25 degrees)
- Discharge rate: 29.1lts/min to 122.3lts/min
- Radius: 14.3mts to 21.6mts
- Pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI (2.8bar to 6.9bar)
- Pressure rating: 150 PSI
All B Series rotors have a recessed area on the flange to accommodate installation of custom yardage markers.
All G70B, G75B and G80B rotors have color-coded nozzles for easy identification and, the nozzle numbers approximate the flow in gallons per minute.
With Hunter’s quick check arc mechanism and patented QuickSet-360 non-reversing full-circle feature in a variable arc rotor, adjustments are fast, easy and more flexible than ever before. Available on 35 Series and 75 Series rotors.
Check out our Hunter G75B Golf Rotors in our Online Shop