Regulating Pressure at the Valve Enhances Efficiency and System Reliability
Regulating pressure saves water and extends the life of the irrigation system. Saving water is achieved through regulation by operating each zone at the best pressure for that equipment and application type. Accu-Sync is a simple pressure regulator designed to be compatible with all of Hunter’s control valves. The adjustable model enables the zone pressure to be set anywhere between 20 and 100 PSI, while fixed models remove the guesswork and can be installed throughout any system easily. From a reliability standpoint, Hunter Accu-Sync is unparalleled. Glass-filled nylon construction makes the Accu-Sync strong enough to handle the rigors of any project. No matter which model you choose, all zones stay in tune with Accu-Sync.
Hunter Accu-Sync Operating Specifications:
- Regulation from 20 to 100 PSI (2 to 8 bar; 200 to 800 kPa)
- Static pressure: 150 PSI (10 bar; 1000 kPa)
- Required dynamic pressure differential: 15 PSI (1 bar; 100 kPa)
- Works with AC and DC latching solenoids
- Works with any Hunter valve
Why Regulate Pressure?
Regulating pressure saves water and extends the life of the irrigation system. Water savings is achieved by operating each zone at the best pressure for that equipment and application type.
For Adjustable Pressure Installation
1. Remove solenoid from valve
2. Install solenoid in Accu-Sync
3. Install Accu-Sync in valve
4. Adjust to desired pressure
Adjustable 20–100 PSI
Check out our Hunter Accu-Sync Pressure Regulators in our Online Shop