Rain Bird WPX
The Rain Bird WPX is the easier, tougher and longer lasting battery-operated controller.
Get reliable automatic irrigation control, even when you don’t have AC power with the WPX Series Battery-Operated Controller.
The WPX operates reliably for more than two years using just two 9V batteries.
This rugged controller was built to be installed virtually anywhere! With a waterproof case and dual-sealed battery compartment, life in a wet, dirty valve box is no problem. Get the convenience and efficiency of automatic irrigation control with the WPX.
- Convenient, durable option for providing uninterrupted irrigation when AC-power is not available.
- Waterproof case ensures long life even when installed in a valve box.
- IP68 certified for protection against dust and water intrusion.
Rain Bird WPX Features
Convenient, durable option for providing uninterrupted irrigation when AC-power is not available.
- – Waterproof case ensures long life even when installed in a valve box.
- – IP68 certified for protection against dust and water intrusion.
- – Common programming features are easily accessed on one screen, making programming quick and easy.
- – At-a-glance programming eliminates confusion by showing the run-time, start times and watering days for each zone.
- – Dedicated manual watering button for easy operation.
- – Automatic zone-stacking ensures that only one valve irrigates at a time. If zones are scheduled to water at the same time, the ESP-9V will automatically irrigate the lower number zone first.
- – Contractor Rapid Programming™ automatically copies the start times and watering days from zone 1 to all remaining zones at initial setup.
- – Run times, start times and watering days are customizable by zone.
- – Contractor Default™ save/restore.
- – Rain sensor bypass for all zones or bypass by individual zone.
- – Manually water ALL zones or SINGLE zone on demand.
- – One-touch manual start.
- – Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface.
- – Sensor input with bypass override.
- – Master valve/pump-start circuit (multi-zone units only).
- – Non-volatile (100-year) program memory.
- – Mounts in valve box using solenoid mounting bracket or using two screws affixed to the valve box.
Rain Bird WPX Specifications
• 8 start times per day
• Programming Schedules:
– 7-day weekly
– Even day / date
– Odd day / date with or without on the 31st
– Cyclic: 1/ up to 15 days
• Number of stations:1
• Station timing: from 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments.
• Operating temperature: -20° to 70° C.
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
• See JTV page for valve specifications
• Operates with 9V alkaline battery
• Compatible with all Rain Bird valves equipped with a Rain Bird latching solenoid
• Maximum distance between the controller and a latching solenoid using wire sized 1,5 mm2: 30 m
• Can be connected directly to the RSD-BEx Rain Sensor
Width: 6,3 cm
Depth: 9,0 cm
Check out our Rain Bird WPX in our Online Shop