PCJ CNL Table Drippers
For a complete Irrigation Systems, extensions to your own system or just spare parts all under one roof.
We stock all garden pop-up sprinklers, rotor sprinklers and spray sprinklers, irrigation pipe, porous pipe often known as leaky pipe, tap timers, controllers, manifolds, solenoids, barbed fittings, drip irrigation, micro fittings, border sprays, hanging basket drippers, rain train and oscillating sprinklers.
“Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Ltd” can offer you all irrigation products on a supply only or fully installed. If you require advice on what to do with what, solutions and advice are always available.
Drippers are the heart of any drip irrigation system. The drippers will deliver the precise amount of water required to the plant’s root zone. They are inexpensive, easy to install, reliable and accurate. They may be inserted directly into 16mm poly tubing or extended with 4mm micro tube. Drippers incorporate three different characteristics: pressure compensating, vortex flow and turbulent flow drippers. One of the highlights of many gardens are the hanging baskets and pot tubs.
With such vibrant colour and creative style around today it is important to keep them well watered.
Netafim PCJ CNL
Compact on-line, pressure-compensating, continuously self-cleaning, anti-siphon and anti-drain dripper
- Slopes and high wind areas
- Curved, narrow, and unshaped planting areas
- Tree and shrub irrigation
- Rooftop gardens
- Planters, pots, and baskets
Netafim PCJ CNL Specifications:
- Flow rates: 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 l/h
- Pressure-compensated range: 0.7-4.0 bar
- Anti-drain mechanism
- Shut-off pressure: 0.12 bar
- Anti-siphon mechanism
- Recommended filtration: 130 microns / 120 mesh
- To be inserted into thick walled PE pipes (0.9, 1.0, or 1.2 mm)
Netafim PCJ CNL Features and Benefits:
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
0.12 bar check valve in each dripper
- All drippers turn on and off at the same time, maximizing the application balance. The system holds back up to 0.12 bar of water (elevation change).
- No low emitter drainage.
- Great on slopes.
- Delivers more precise watering.
- Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Special model with in-line dripper; fits 4 mm micro-tube Basic color code to easily identify flow rates Number of drippers can be raised to increase water quantity supply and meet the tree’s growth rate requirements. Allows installation of a “spider assembly”, splitting the drip supply into several drip outlets
View the Netafim PCJ CNL Table drippers in our Online Shop