K-Rain RPS Select Rotor
Enjoy installation convenience and matched precipitation without hassles
K-Rain RPS Select rotor sprinkler is the first gear-driven sprinkler that makes matched precipitation fast and easy, without the need for cumbersome changing of nozzles or sprinkler heads in the field. The RPS Select offers a choice of 4 selectable nozzles built- in. With a twist of a screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle flow to match the arc setting of the sprinkler, wet or dry. No nozzles trees to carry or lose. Fewer chances for errors. Using a combination of the four nozzles, it’s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings.
Designed for Tank and Pump Operation
The four on-board nozzles make the RPS Select a convenient universal replacement sprinkler for other brands.
- Four built-in selectable nozzles to match different arc settings (#1 – #4).
- Adjustable arc (40° to 360°). All adjustments made from top – wet or dry. No special tools needed.
- Balanced precipitation rates when nozzle setting matched to arc.
- Precision-engineered nozzles for water saving efficiency.
- Standard rubber cover
- Proven water-lubricated gear-drive design common to RPS 75 Series.
- Large dirty-water screen for compatibility with reclaimed and recycled water sources.
- Internal assembly interchanges with Hunter® PGP® rotors.
- Low-pressure operation.
- Effluent/reclaimed identification cover available.
- 5-year warranty.
- Radius – 32’ – 36’ (9.8 – 11.0 m)
- Flow rate – 1.2 – 6.1 GPM (4.5 – 23/1 l/m)
- Recommended operating pressure – 25 – 75 PSI (3,4 bars)
- Optimum nozzle performance – 50 PSI
- Standard 4” pop-up for lawn areas
- ¾” female threaded inlet
- Optional drain check valve controls up to 10’ of elevation change
We have the complete range of K-Rain range of rotors, Spray Sprinklers, Solenoid valve and Controllers to choose from.