Top of the Line Valve for High-Pressure Commercial Systems
The commercial-grade Hunter ICV was built to work seamlessly with the most demanding systems. It boasts an array of reliable features like a fabric reinforced E.P.D.M. diaphragm and seat, and flow control. It can consistently operate at up to 220 PSI, and will continue working through difficult circumstances like high velocities, fluctuating flow rates, and challenging water conditions. In addition to its unmatched reliability, the Hunter ICV is also exceptionally easy to maintain. Its bonnet fasteners can be loosened and tightened using a variety of common contractor tools. A Filter Sentry option is also available for applications that involve dirty water. The Filter Sentry system keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds. For the ultimate reliability in high pressure situations, the Hunter ICV is clearly the professional’s ultimate choice.
Hunter ICV Features
• Application: Commercial/municipal
• Sizes: 1”, 1 1⁄2”, 2”, 3”
• External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
• Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
• Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
• Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
• DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
• Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
• Low flow capability allows for use with Hunter’s micro irrigation products
• Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
• Temperature rating: 150° F
• Warranty period: 5 years
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
The Filter Sentry scours the filter clean with a wiper that slides up and covers the entire screen when the valve opens. Even more, the wiper continues to scrub the filter’s upper part during valve operation. The Filter Sentry can be added after the valve is installed as well.
Violet tags and handles are an option for a clear, quick, and simple method of identifying the use of non-potable water.
SRV, PGV-101, PGV-ASV-100, PGV-100JT, PGV101JT
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 269205
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 607105
ICV100, ICV151, ICV201
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 561205
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 515005
Avoid sprinkler over-pressure conditions and experience significant water savings with Hunter’s new Accu-Sync pressure regulator.
Check out our Hunter ICV Valves in our Online Shop