Drippers are the heart of any drip irrigation system. The drippers will deliver the precise amount of water required to the plant’s root zone. They are inexpensive, easy to install, reliable and accurate. They may be inserted directly into 16mm poly tubing or extended with 4mm micro tube. Drippers incorporate three different characteristics: pressure compensating, vortex flow and turbulent flow drippers. One of the highlights of many gardens are the hanging baskets and pot tubs.
With such vibrant colour and creative style around today it is important to keep them well watered.
There are various dippers available from pressure compensated dripper to non pressure compensated which feature a barb that connects to the supply line.
- Can be placed precisely as desired by the grower to meet crop’s requirements.
- Additional drippers can be added for greater density to increase the water quantity applied as required from the plants increased growth.
- Designed for orchard, greenhouse, nurseries and landscaping irrigation.
- Available in various outputs from 1-8lts per hour.
- Slopes and high wind areas
- Curved, narrow, and unshaped planting areas
- Tree and shrub irrigation
- Rooftop gardens
- Planters, pots, and baskets
View the Button Dripper in our Online Shop